If you believe as I do
that improving educational quality and creating equity in the face of on-going budget challenges are key issues facing our schools,
I ask you to vote for me on Tuesday, November 6.

My experience as a teacher, a not-for-profit manager for over 25 years, and a lifetime of successful advocacy uniquely positions me to help achieve these goals.

A New Kind of Board Member
Our educational system is extremely complex and understanding it well enough to make good policy is a challenge. That is why I will recruit an advisory group of educators, management consultants, and construction experts to help me execute my duties on the Chapel Hill-Carrboro City School Board.



Please contact me
with your thoughts and concerns
gdmbackhome@yahoo.com
(919) 929-4523



Sunday, October 28, 2007

Candidate Interview
The People's Channel

See Gary discuss the positive impact he would bring to the district.


Interview with Tana Hartman
Suggestion: Drag the progress control at the bottom
to 54 seconds to jump to the beginning of the interview.

No comments: